Admission for any course is made for one academic year only. Students would be admitted to the next higher class in subsequent academic year on the basis of fresh application for admission to that class taking into account of their progress, conduct, regularity in attendance and behavior during the year.
The admission process is as follows
- Application forms and prospectus can be had from the College Office on payment.
- Application in the prescribed form complete in all respect shall be submitted in person to the respective Principal within a fortnight after the publication of the result of the qualifying examinations.
- Selected candidates will be called for interview by the Admission Committee of the College. Intimation of interview will be dispatched individual by ordinary post.
- The applicant called for an interview should be accompanied by his/her parent or guardian(in case of parents not alive) and bring with him/her the following documents all in original without fail
- Marks Card of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate from the Institute last attended.
- S.S.L.C. Markscard
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last attended
- Interview card issued by the College
- Six passport size photographs
- The candidate will be informed about his/her admission/rejection at the end of the interview or later. On admission he/she shall pay forthwith fees of the first installment in the college office.
- All students who have studied courses other than that of SSLC/PUC of Karnataka shall produce Migration Certificate at the time of admission.
- If a candidate withdraws after completion of admission process, he/she shall not have any claim to the fees paid by him/her.
- All admission made are provisional and subject to the approval of the PU Board, Karnataka/Mangalore University.
- Every student is required to pay the fees for the entire term for any part of which his/her name is on the rolls of the College.
- Every student is bound by the rules and regulations framed by the College from time to time in the matter of conduct, attendance, discipline, progress and promotion. The active co-operation from the Parents/Guardians is solicited with regard to the above matters.
- The student are required to opt any one of the add on courses during the time of admission itself.